Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. 10 Year Anniversary Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 1, 2021 - Click here for tickets and click here for info!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  3. Featured Listings are working again! Feature your listing on every page for $3 a day! Click here for all the info.
    Dismiss Notice

Item Gone: FS ****SPM****CZ SP 01 Tactical

Thread in 'Old Ads' started by jojooutlaw, Oct 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jojooutlaw

jojooutlaw SemperFi SGT USMC Supporter

Supporter

253   1

Rating
    99.6%
    Item Name: FS CZ SP 01 Tactical

Zip Code: 30013

Item is for: Sale Only
    Sale Price: $750

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: CZ 75 SP01 Tactical,CGW trigger springs,hammer spring,steel guide rod and spring,4-17 round mags.new night sights,ODG Lok grips plus CZ black grips,polished barrel,box,lock,docs. Very smooth shooter. Also has the decocker not the safety. Come to me in Conyers,and i may work a deal,depending on where you coming from. Price is firm unless you're coming to me. These are getting hard to find on Gun Broker and the price is fair especially with the CGW springs and 2 extra mags.Almost forgot,it has the CZ race hammer and trigger. PM all offers please. Also have a CZ RH OWB holster. I'm renovating one house and moving into another,so my time is very limited.

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Srcarrell, Alnupe10 and 2 others say "Good Deal!"
  2. jojooutlaw

jojooutlaw SemperFi SGT USMC Supporter

Supporter

253   1

Rating
    99.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.