Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Spas-12 Shotgun

Zip Code: 30008

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 4500

Caliber: 12gauge

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: RARE, complete Spas-12 in great shape, has minimum amount of wear and was rarely shot. My father bought it in the 80's and has been well kept in the safe since. Price is fair for how hard these are to find. Small bits of wear here and there but the gun is solid. Has Shepards hook and iconic folding metal stock as well as swat length feed tube.

Pictures:
IMG_0228.jpeg
IMG_0229.jpeg
IMG_0227.jpeg
IMG_0226.jpeg
IMG_0231.jpeg
IMG_0243.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
When was the buffer replaced last and which design is it? O rings replaced lately?

Do you have the box, sling or other accessories?

What is the serial number ( all but the last 2 numbers is perfect) amd what's the date code? ( different from serial number)

Also, in your 4th photo, you have the "cargo safety" flipped..... DO NOT USE IT! It will break, eventually with use. There is no replacement available w/o at least $300 and a wait of 3 to 6 months...

If you don't use it, it won't break. If it breaks, the gun is inoperable until fixed...

When was the buffer replaced last and which design is it? O rings replaced lately?

What is the serial number ( all but the last 2 numbers is perfect) amd what's the date code? ( different from serial number)
It is hard to find the buffers, there used to be a site but I think the guy shut it down. Luckily snagged one before he shutdown.

I can check for you today, and I believe my dad changed them about 6 years ago

Also, in your 4th photo, you have the "cargo safety" flipped..... DO NOT USE IT! It will break, eventually with use. There is no replacement available w/o at least $300 and a wait of 3 to 6 months...

If you don't use it, it won't break. If it breaks, the gun is inoperable until fixed...
Yep! my dad taught me that years ago I only use the second safety on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom