Reaction score
Item Name: FS Smith and Wesson M&P Carry and Range Kit W- Apex Trigger

Zip Code: 30680

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $450

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is a great kit. M&P Carry and Range Kit, 4.25 inch Semi Auto with 3 dot sights. Cerakote Grey Grip assembly. Bought this for my son to shoot USPSA. Shoots great but really likes something else.
Kit will include.
1- Cerakoted 4.25 inch Barrel 9mm Pistol
3 - 17 Round Magazines
1 - Apex Trigger assembly installed
1- factory Box(lock and docs)
1- Bladetech OWB Holster

Let me know if you have any questions. Looking to trade for Glock 26/27 or CZ P-07

Must be over 21 and legal to own a firearm.

Pictures:
e76d698a-a52f-4988-9e09-81c8f3f7490e-jpeg.2410118

ae5bee49-6669-4eb2-a9ca-36256502f76b-jpeg.2410121

ba091773-be21-4a83-9b59-8bd2aeff1bae-jpeg.2410124

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I just want the gun ,I don’t like the text thing,I don’t know any other way of speaking to you ,you put the gun up for sale,I’m being serious about getting it,if you could come down some,Etiquette,don’t understand what was done,if you want to sell ,let me know,
Hi Dustin, the message being conveyed is that most of us prefer to have offers through a private message. This can be done by selecting the original seller/traders name and then select the send private message option. Hope this helps and good deal for the OP!

Fair enough.
For Etiquette sake - when you want to offer someone a price for their item, click on their name and look for the "send private message" words. You can click on that and it will allow you to send a message that only you and the other person can see.
Generally speaking, making an offer for someone's item should be done in a private message. I suppose if you are going to say in an open forum that you'll take it at the price they asked, it wouldn't be too bad. But when you want to offer less than what they have posted as a price, its generally considered bad form to offer less in an open thread that everyone can see.
Second point is that is is generally not a great idea to put your phone number out in public view on an open forum. That can also be sent via a private message.

check out the private message feature and you'll be fine with whatever you want to do there.

I just want the gun ,I don’t like the text thing,I don’t know any other way of speaking to you ,you put the gun up for sale,I’m being serious about getting it,if you could come down some,Etiquette,don’t understand what was done,if you want to sell ,let me know,

D Dustin Farmer I see you're brand new. Welcome to ODT. Very vast majority of offers etc are expected to be handled via Private Message (PM). Just click on the seller's name above, window pops up with various links, click on Send PM...there, title your msg and then type your comments- Send. Somewhere on the Forums link there's thread(s) for new users. Good luck and have fun on here!

Hi Dustin, the message being conveyed is that most of us prefer to have offers through a private message. This can be done by selecting the original seller/traders name and then select the send private message option. Hope this helps and good deal for the OP!
beat me to it. sorry for double post

Use the sites Private Message system for starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom