Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Sig Sauer P320-M17 /w a few extras

Zip Code: 30904

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $550.00

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale is a Sig P320-M17. This is the no-safety version. Includes the original case, (2) 21 round magazines, and (1) 17 round magazine. Also included are a few extras, including a GoGun gas pedal, and an ECW adapter plate for a Trijicon or Holosun optic.

Will need to take a gander at your CCW permit or Drivers License.

I've been tasked with handling the estate sale of my fathers firearm collection, which was pretty hefty. He was an active member here on ODT. A few remain after selling a majority through local sales. These will be posted on ODT in the coming days as well. Trying to offload the remainder of his collection, so trades aren't an option.

Thanks for your time.

Pictures:
tempImagef1Sgd1.gif
tempImagekBv9YL.gif
tempImagemiMjbE.gif

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Up for sale is a Sig P320-M17. This is the no-safety version. Includes the original case, (2) 21 round magazines, and (1) 17 round magazine. Also included are a few extras, including a GoGun gas pedal, and an ECW adapter plate for a Trijicon or Holosun optic.

Will need to take a gander at your CCW permit or Drivers License.

I've been tasked with handling the estate sale of my fathers firearm collection, which was pretty hefty. He was an active member here on ODT. A few remain after selling a majority through local sales. These will be posted on ODT in the coming days as well. Trying to offload the remainder of his collection, so trades aren't an option.

Thanks for your time.
I am definitely interested in the gun. I live in Grovetown and in Law Enforcement. I would like to see it. Would that be possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom