Reaction score
Item Name: FS Sig P365 LNIB - Awesome EDC

Zip Code: 30022

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $500 OBO

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is a LNIB P365 with a born date Jun-2018, it comes with everything from SIG: 2 - 10 round mags (flush/extension), XRAY3 Day/Night sights, 1- IWB Tulster Holster.

I love this gun, I had about 200 rounds in the range and no issue at all. It is my EDC but I have some unexpected medical bills and I have to sacrifice, I will buy another later. For now, please feel free to Offer but seriously guys I need the $ for medical expenses.

No bill of sale but a pick to your Carry License will do.

Thanks

Pictures:
img_3552-jpeg.1952791

img_3555-jpeg.1952793

img_3549-jpeg.1952794

img_3556-jpeg.1952798

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I am going to make public the fact that a couple of months ago, I created a post on an issue I thought it was gun related. But it was not, it was a magazine issue, the gun never had a misfire problem, which is the original issue with the P365. You can read all about it in the link. Since then I had no problems with the magazine either. Someone had called my integrity on this and since I still believe is not a gun issue and is not longer happening I thought was no necessary to posted. If you guys do believe it is a gun issue I apologize, it was never my intention to mislead anyone.

To those that had made an offer and you don't feel ok anymore I apologize, If anyone want to still buy it, please let me know.

thank you
https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/p365-is-this-normal.1811168/

The magazine spring was not pushing the follower up enough to hit the slide release, since then I went to the range 2 more times and I had no problems. Also, Sig told me if I keep having the problem I could send the magazine back for testing and they will replace it if necessary. I have not done so because the issue did not happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom