Reaction score
Item Name: FS Shot gun

Zip Code: 30038

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 200

Caliber: 12gag kpr12

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Purchase at a yard sale few weeks ago. Been sitting in the corner since. You know how this goes, we buy stuff then the bills come.My loss your gain. I have a sling from my last shotgun I can throw in not asking for much . Here to give a deal 200$ with sling .. sling is full of ammo .. thanks for viewing. 3635 Panola Road
Lithonia, GA 30038 Meeting location kpr12

Pictures:
adbc956f-bda3-49a3-9121-3329b02a59e9-jpeg.2046541

3ec01a44-c028-4a0f-a6b6-975702c8cc8f-jpeg.2046542

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
yeah, on a whim I later googled kpr12, and found that out. As i said, it's more helpful if the seller would simply post this obviously relevant piece of information, rather than forcing interested parties to figure it out themselves. :barbershop_quartet_

yeah, on a whim I later googled kpr12, and found that out. As i said, it's more helpful if the seller would simply post this obviously relevant piece of information, rather than forcing interested parties to figure it out themselves. :barbershop_quartet_
This is all the gun has on it I posted kpr12 not sure what your looking for or what more info to use , also uploaded pictures.

my guess from the finish its a maverick mossberg model 88. but it could be a 500
From what I found, the KPR12 is a Mossberg variant of their 500 model ( and yeah, i realize the 88 essentially is, too, but this one is supposedly a legitimate Mossberg, not from the Maverick subsidiary).
And, to my eye, this looks to be the same finish as most other 500's, being blued on the barrel and mag tube, and having what looks like the enamel finish on the alloy receiver.

From what I found, the KPR12 is a Mossberg variant of their 500 model ( and yeah, i realize the 88 essentially is, too, but this one is supposedly a legitimate Mossberg, not from the Maverick subsidiary).
And, to my eye, this looks to be the same finish as most other 500's, being blued on the barrel and mag tube, and having what looks like the enamel finish on the alloy receiver.
Thank you, Hope this helps a buyer sorry can’t be of more help outdoor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom