Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Savage Model 64

Zip Code: 30514

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $130.00

Caliber: 22LR

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Basically new Savage model 64 .22 LR, with two extra magazines. Bought new on a whim eight or nine years ago, haven't shot it. Also have the box. Need to see a carry license license or LEO ID to purchase.

Pictures:
IMG_20211211_104347491.jpg
IMG_20211211_104331318.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Basically new Savage model 64 .22 LR, with two extra magazines. Bought new on a whim eight or nine years ago, haven't shot it. Also have the box. Need to see a carry license license or LEO ID to purchase.
If you still have it I will take it. I am having shoulder surgery today. Will be happy to go ahead and pay now. Paypal or Venmo or ever how you want to do it.

Gary

If you still have it I will take it. I am having shoulder surgery today. Will be happy to go ahead and pay now. Paypal or Venmo or ever how you want to do it.

Gary

Gary
Or I can stick you a check in the mail. My text is 706-212-8392

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom