Zip Code: 30633

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 800

Caliber: .44 Magnum

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:
Smith & Wesson Model 629-1 6-inch barrel

This gun has excellent aesthetics and perfect function. The box and papers are included and the box label matches the gun serial number. In addition to the pictures in the ad, there are more in the gallery linked below...

https://beemerphile.smugmug.com/FSBO/FS-on-Outdoor-Trader/SW-629-1

I will need to see (but will not copy) your Georgia Driver's License or Weapons License to confirm that I am legal to sell to you. If you would like a documented sale, I will meet you at an FFL shop, however you will be responsible for all fees.

Pictures:
img_3131-jpg.3175813

img_3141-jpg.3175814

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Sold pending meet-up.

Just a closing comment... I go by PM times. Some people send PM's and don't post to the thread. Some post to the thread after they PM and some post to the thread before. I put up four guns this evening - excellent guns at good prices. I'm not trying to ride the Crazy Train. I got flooded by PM's and it was a challenge to respond to them properly. I did my best and from looking back at the PM time stamps it appears that I reserved them correctly by PM time. I've gotten everything from jovial expressions of disappointment to anger from unsuccessful responders based on their view of the forum post times as controlling. I did the best I could do to be fair and I have no favorites to play. I hope you all understand and I appreciate the interest. best regards - Lee
Unfortunately, this is what we have to deal with when we put up something for a decent price, you get a flood of pm and everybody wants the item and some want to pay just a few more $$ to get the deal.
I have had this happen to me several times. Not recently but a few years back.
If some asshole gets p.o.ed because they couldn’t undercut someone else or talk you into doing something unsportsmanlike.
You owe nobody an explanation for anything that i can see.
Thanks for being a fair person and giving the correct party the item for a good price. (doesn’t it suck, in today’s climate, that you would actually thank someone for doing whats right? I guess this is normal now:))

Unfortunately, this is what we have to deal with when we put up something for a decent price, you get a flood of pm and everybody wants the item and some want to pay just a few more $$ to get the deal.
I have had this happen to me several times. Not recently but a few years back.
If some asshole gets p.o.ed because they couldn’t undercut someone else or talk you into doing something unsportsmanlike.
You owe nobody an explanation for anything that i can see.
Thanks for being a fair person and giving the correct party the item for a good price. (doesn’t it suck, in today’s climate, that you would actually thank someone for doing whats right? I guess this is normal now:))

This and many times the OP is so overwhelmed, they ghost on everyone. I’ve picked up some great deals that people dog pilled and a week later the OP surfaced, explained why they ghosted everyone and then sold it to me, number 50th in line. Sometimes it’s not the early bird, but the bird that showed up after the frenzy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom