Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Ruger SP101 357 Magnum 2 3/4

Zip Code: 30263

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 500

Caliber: 357Mag

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Like new Ruger SP101 .357 Magnum/ 38 Special 5-shot revolver with Trijicon front sight. Comes with Hogue Monogrip 8100 and a Pachmeyer grip as well. I have a box of 357 magnum 125 grain, not full that was shot at range at purchase and a half box of 38 special 158 grain also not full shot at range same day as purchase. Also comes with Addreal speed strips. I ABSOLUTELY hate to let this thing go but our daughter is going to the softball state playoffs in Columbus and I need some funds. Ask any questions. I’m willing to meet in Newnan, Moreland or Sharpsburg. No bill of sale required but I would like a peek at your license or GWCL. Yes I know it’s not required now for Georgia but makes me feel better. Also due to being stood up quite a few times I’m not super interested in “meeting halfway” and if you have any negative feedback about ghosting, no showing or just dropped off I’m not interested. Thank you!

Pictures:
IMG_4273.jpeg
IMG_4274.jpeg
IMG_4275.jpeg
IMG_4276.jpeg
IMG_4277.jpeg
IMG_4278.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Like new Ruger SP101 .357 Magnum/ 38 Special 5-shot revolver with Trijicon front sight. Comes with Hogue Monogrip 8100 and a Pachmeyer grip as well. I have a box of 357 magnum 125 grain, not full that was shot at range at purchase and a half box of 38 special 158 grain also not full shot at range same day as purchase. Also comes with Addreal speed strips. I ABSOLUTELY hate to let this thing go but our daughter is going to the softball state playoffs in Columbus and I need some funds. Ask any questions. I’m willing to meet in Newnan, Moreland or Sharpsburg. No bill of sale required but I would like a peek at your license or GWCL. Yes I know it’s not required now for Georgia but makes me feel better. Also due to being stood up quite a few times I’m not super interested in “meeting halfway” and if you have any negative feedback about ghosting, no showing or just dropped off I’m not interested. Thank you!
Heck of a deal!! Wish you were closer!!
Will you Take $450 I can meet you tomorrow..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom