Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Ruger mark III - 22 / 45
Very very good condition
setup to shoot steel challenge or similar
2 mags
optics rail.
factory iron sights and screws included as well

May 5, 2021 - Gun was just returned to me from Ruger. Ruger replaced the frame and internal frame parts. Gun was giving me a "lite strike" about one time out of every two or three mags and made it very difficult to shoot it in a steel challenge match. So, I sent it back to Ruger and that is why they replaced the frame and the internal parts. Gun shoots perfect now and runs like new.
In the mean time, I purchased a Mark IV while this gun was getting serviced at Ruger and the reason why I am selling.

Priced lowered to $325 because I removed the silver charging ring and put on another pistol.

May also work a trade deal for a Judge 410 revolver of some type.

Pictures:
View attachment 3181585

img_4586-jpg.3181578

img_4589-jpg.3181580

img_4588-jpg.3181581

img_4587-jpg.3181582

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Hello, How long is the barrel on your MK III? I have two Target models, a MK III and a MK IV, and each has the 5.5" Bull Barrel. With adjustable sights. I recently bought my first 22/45. A 2010 model. The barrel length looks similar to yours which is a 4-1/4" barrel.
But mine also has the "slab" sided barrel. And adjustable sights. Did you remove
sights to add the rail?
I am regularly surprised when I find yet another previously unknown RUGER model.
Good luck with your sale.
Thanks, Tom in Buford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom