Item Gone: FS Ruger LCP with pocket holster and mags

Status
Not open for further replies.

forsythglock

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
47   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Ruger LCP with pocket holster, Hogue grip and 2 mags.

Zip Code: 30092

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $315

Caliber: .380

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Package includes Ruger LCP with less than 150 rounds fired, pocket holster, Hogue grip, 2 mags, $315 OBO.

Will sell additional mags for $17 each, or both for $30. All mags are factory Ruger.

LCP.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Item Name: FS Ruger LCP with pocket holster, Hogue grip and 2 mags.

Zip Code: 30092

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $315

Caliber: .380

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Package includes Ruger LCP with less than 150 rounds fired, pocket holster, Hogue grip, 2 mags, $315 OBO.

Will sell additional mags for $17 each, or both for $30. All mags are factory Ruger.

LCP.jpg

Would you consider 275 for the Gun, Holster, and one magazine or 300 for the entire set.
If not I understand, I have not shot LCP, but had been looking at them when I just recently
purchased the S&W Shield 9mm. I am stretching a little bit since I just purchased the Shield.
If you are interested let me know.

Would you consider 275 for the Gun, Holster, and one magazine or 300 for the entire set.
If not I understand, I have not shot LCP, but had been looking at them when I just recently
purchased the S&W Shield 9mm. I am stretching a little bit since I just purchased the Shield.
If you are interested let me know.

You'll do better negotiation and doing business via PM. Welcome to ODT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom