• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS Ruger AR-556 in 350 Legend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emmersom Biggens

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
145   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Ruger AR-556 in 350 Legend

Zip Code: 30248

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1000

Caliber: 350 Legend

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Ruger AR-556 in 350 Legend. I bought this shoot pigs without have moved on to other projects. Comes with factory box and 5 round magazine.It has been fired around 30X. If you are looking for an AR platform with some serious knockdown power, this is it! 357 magnum like ballistics! It has a CMC single stage trigger in it, and an oversized charging handle. I have around 80 rounds that go with it. The pic I'm posting is a factory pic, I'll add pics of actual rifle and ammo when I get home. I'd prefer sell it like it is, but I can put the factory trigger back in it and knock $100 off. You'll regret it though.. the factory trigger sucks, this CMC is awesome!

Pictures:
img_1945-jpg.2731585

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Item Description: Ruger AR-556 in 350 Legend. I bought this shoot pigs without have moved on to other projects. Comes with factory box and 5 round magazine.It has been fired around 30X. If you are looking for an AR platform with some serious knockdown power, this is it! 357 magnum like ballistics! It has a CMC single stage trigger in it, and an oversized charging handle. I have around 80 rounds that go with it. The pic I'm posting is a factory pic, I'll add pics of actual rifle and ammo when I get home. I'd prefer sell it like it is, but I can put the factory trigger back in it and knock $100 off. You'll regret it though.. the factory trigger sucks, this CMC is awesome!

Pictures:
img_1945-jpg.2731585
Hello I live in McDonough and have been looking to get a 350 legend in A.R. platform and very interested can I get your phone #.

Pictures:
img_1945-jpg.2731585

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom