• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS Ruger American Ranch in 300 Blackout, takes AR mags. Can include 1-6x24...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swordfish92

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
80   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Ruger American Ranch in 300 Blackout, takes AR mags. Can include 1-6x24...

Zip Code: 30305

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 450 - 825

Caliber: 300Black

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Brand new, never fired. Comes with manual, Magpul mag in the bag, just not the box.

$450 for just the rifle itself.

For another $375 will include a new Primary Arms 1-6x24 FFP scope with illuminated 300 BO reticle mounted on primary arms rings as pictured. These have a lifetime warranty.

I also have 7 lancer 300 blackout mags and 140 rounds of speciality factory subsonics from discrete ballistics, that can be included for an additional price.

No trades. I accept cash and all electronic forms of payment.

Pictures:
67194092-9442-46BF-9173-170CB1AB7F16.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Brand new, never fired. Comes with manual, Magpul mag in the bag, just not the box.

$450 for just the rifle itself.

For another $375 will include a new Primary Arms 1-6x24 FFP scope with illuminated 300 BO reticle mounted on primary arms rings as pictured. These have a lifetime warranty.

I also have 7 lancer 300 blackout mags and 140 rounds of speciality factory subsonics from discrete ballistics, that can be included for an additional price.

No trades. I accept cash and all electronic forms of payment.
Greetings from Gray, GA.
I would like to speak with you about this rifle please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom