• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS Ruger 10/22 Stainless Takedown 22LR

Status
Not open for further replies.

5bassman

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
124   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Ruger 10/22 Stainless Takedown 22LR

Zip Code: 30152

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 300

Caliber: 22 LR

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Peek at Ga drivers and/or Ga CCW

Item Description: Ruger 10/22 Stainless Takedown Semiautomatic .22 LR Rimfire Rifle In excellent condition. Not many rounds through this one as it sat by the back door for the occasional backyard squirrel. Replaced original front sight with Fiber Optic sight, removed factory rear sight and replaced with stainless blank and installed a Williams Peep sight. I later replaced that with the Bushnell Red dot which is included. Williams peep sight is included also. Peep sight mounts in original screw holes where scope rail is mounted. No holes were drilled. Comes with original paperwork, lock, backpack case and factory B -25 25 round mag. I can’t for the life of me find the factory 10 round mag. If I do before it sells I’ll throw it in too. Meet at CVS 3905 Due West Rd, Marietta, Ga 30064. No trades. I can keep the red dot and put the Williams peep sight back on and sell for $275

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom