Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Romanian RPK LNIB

Zip Code: 30533

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1600.00

Caliber: 762x39

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I bought this Romanian RPK build from Palmetto State Armory a few months ago to round out my AK collection. I opened the box, removed the plug and hung it on the wall. I have all the box and docs. Comes with the 30 round magazine it shipped with and a new in package Midwest Industries side rail red dot mount.

New project in the works and need the funds so this is on the sacrificial alter.

Must meet in the Downtown Dahlonega area during the week and am willing to meet in Dawsonville on the weekends.

Must be of legal age to purchase and show a Georgia Weapons License.

This is directly from the PSA site:
"
Palmetto State Armory has taken the next step in the evolution of its line of AK firearms with the PXAPK GF3 Series. The PXAPK is built off a Romanian Parts kit with a Palmetto State Armory receiver and barrel.

The PXAPK series will feature Romanian parts with a Palmetto State Armory’s 23" Gas Nitride 4150 steel treated barrel and finished off with a 1:10" twist rate."

Pictures:
IMG_0889.jpeg
IMG_0895.jpeg
IMG_0896.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom