• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS Rock Island 9mm FS 1911 (sleeper)

Status
Not open for further replies.

markj

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
95   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Rock Island 9mm FS 1911 (sleeper)

Zip Code: 30039

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $375

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Purchased this 9mm 1911 here on the trader a couple of years ago. Did some work to it, but Its been on the back burner long enough. Looking to raise funds for another purchase.

Work done:
- TIG welded frame rails, re-machined to match the slide for a proper slide/frame fit.
- Installed KART NM gunsmith fit barrel.
- EGW Match grade bushing.
- Light weight Aluminum trigger installed.
- very nice Cocobolo grips added.

The gun now feels and shoots like custom pistol, but still has the original worn finish. From a ransom rest, it held about 2.5" 10 Shot group at 50 yards with AA match ammo!
I had planned to upgrade the sights and Cerekote the gun, just never got around to it. I built the gun for myself, as a back up competition gun, practiced with it a few times, never had an issue.

Includes original box and papers, Kart and original barrels as well as EGW and original bushing. TWO mags (stock and a Taurus) NOTE: I do not use these mags, no idea if they are any good.

Please be willing to show a Valid GA carry permit.
Contact me via PM, thanks.

Pictures:
ria1-jpg.668436

ria5-jpg.668437

ria4-jpg.668438

ria2-jpg.668439

ria6-jpg.668440

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Stand up guy that KNOWS what he is doing. This is an amazing deal, I almost don't want to type this because I want it but am short on fun funds right now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom