ODT Junkie!
32   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Remington Versa Max Competition Tactical 13+1

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1800

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Item Description: It was my 3gun shotgun so its dinged up but it's the smoothest shotgun you will ever fire. This shotgun has a ton of professional work done to it by PFI Customs in Richmond Hill, GA. Trigger job. Rear sight was removed and replaced with a bead halfway up the barrel for fast acquisition. Front sight is fiber optic. Safety, bolt handle, and bolt release are all oversized. Enlarged magwell installed and filed down. Shell carrier stainless extension so your thumb/pinky doesnt get caught and forearm filed down for easier quad loading. Tube is carbon fiber covered and the tube extension is lightweight. Anti walk pins and Match saver installed.

Its pretty light and kicks less than a 20g. I havent found a single load in 2 3/4" or 3" that it didn't cycle reliably. It comes with no box, no docs, nothing. Just the shotgun and the modified choke in it.

Cash only.
I have a GADL and a CCW.
BOS required, GADL required, GA CCW preferred.

Pictures:
Remmy 3.jpg
Remmy 2.jpg
Remmy 1.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom