Reaction score
Item Name: FS Remington 40x Package Deal

Zip Code: 30121

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 2100

Caliber: .22 LR

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Built by Brian Voelker and tuned by myself and Randy Gray out of Adairsville Armory, comes a nice complete ready to win and compete Remington 40X rimfire complete and extras necessary to compete in RFBR competitions.A proven winner and very good competitive BR rifle.

Rifle has won an A.R.A. tournament and placed high in many serious competitons against the Ga.s best RFBR shooters and has shot many 2400's (as shown) in competitio,Fluted BR barrel & Custom Tuner,set and custom bedded in a McMillan BR rifle stock.Jewell BR trigger set at 2 oz. New Mueller 40x56 BR.scope.Recently added a new PTG firing pin and spring.

Recent surgeries are forcing me outta the sport sadly enough and this complete package would allow a new or even experienced competitor to begin with a proven competitive rifle right from the beginning or you could simply have a very nice competitive rimfire rifle that matchs your gelcoated bass boat from the 70's:)

Saoirse is pure Irish Gaelic, but it's traditional. Saorise is the Gaelic word for Freedom.

Target pic was shot at 50 yds

Pictures:
005-jpg.2467313

004-jpg.2467314

010-jpg.2467318

007-jpg.2467319

003-jpg.2467320

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Thanks Chad yes it is,Someone will have the opportunity to purchase a complete ready to compete package that can win any A.R.A./IR50/50/PSL event or even other types as she's a very accurate rifle when good quality ammuniton is found to shoot thru her.This game tho is not for the folks that want to compete in these types of top tiered RFBR matchs on the cheap and with very little skills or knowledge(tho it will be a great learning package).You have to be able to read the wind,understand usage of wind flags,humidity,temperature,placement in the rest,all changes that effect how a rimfire rifle shoots its best.

It is not a game for most and can be expensive and is usually left to those whose finances give them the time and money(usually retired or very well off) to test ammunition and practice in varied conditions,most quit after a yr or so as they simply can't shoot well in the wind or won't be diligent enough to do the testing and time behind the rifle to understand it's capabilities.

If one has that then this package will perform as well as any others,but I'm tossing this package out complete with a very good barrel unchambered and threaded to give the option of having a new barrel in the future that can perform if this one ever wears out.To date she has maybe 15-16k thru her,just really getting broken in and wil probably perform better in the future. I'm gonna try to get better but upcoming medical issues are probably going to ensure I'm out of commision for a period of time so she needs a new home

I know we have spoke a few times and I have doubts that rifle is a shooter. I wish I had the funds or we would be setting up a meeting. I need to tweak my custom 22-250 oh man it’s shooter. Nice touching base with u. I have a friend I will let him know about this one... will be in touch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom