• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS Remington 11-48 semi auto 12 gauge, Old school cool scattergun

Status
Not open for further replies.

REB

Eagle Icon Supporter
ODT Junkie!
131   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Remington 11-48 semi auto 12 gauge, Old school cool scattergun

Zip Code: 30080

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 400.00

Caliber: 12gauge

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: Name and signature

Item Description: Today I have a vintage Remington 11-48 shotgun. It uses 2 3/4 inch shells, holds 4 in the magazine and 1 in the chamber for a total of 5 rounds on board. Weight is approximately 7 pounds and barrel length is 18.5 inches. The barrel is a full choke. This is a recoil operated shotgun, first year production was 1949 and the last production year was 1968. I bought this used at a pawn shop years ago and have no history as far as round count, It's in good condition and seems to function as it should. Would make a nice home defense shotgun. I may consider interesting firearm trades of at least what I'm asking but prefer cash. (No Tires or Motors or anything that eats) I like old Smith J frames or a Tisas commander 9mm or 45 but offer away. Prefer dealing with traders with activity over 15 positive trades on this forum. Will be picked up in Smyrna, will need to see a Ga carry permit.

Pictures:
IMG_3302.JPG
IMG_3303.JPG
IMG_3307.JPG
IMG_3308.JPG
IMG_3306.JPG
IMG_3305.JPG
IMG_3304.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom