Item Gone: FS PVS-14 Gen 3 nightvision with J arm, mount, and ops core carbon helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan.G

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
100   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS PVS-14 Gen 3 nightvision with J arm, mount, and ops core carbon helmet

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 3400

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Looking to sell my gen 3 night vision PVS-14. purchased from JRH enterprises. Unit comes with a 10 year warranty from them, so its still in warranty. I have the original receipt and all spec papers. I haven't used it more than an hour since i bought it. Mostly used to let the kiddos look at stars. It will come with a complete helmet setup. That includes a billet J arm, a milspec adjustable mount, and an ops corp carbon fiber helmet. the helmet hasn't even been worn except to try it on. its an XL helmet. FDE color on the helmet.

this gen 3 device has high specs as well. I can't post the spec sheet due to ITAR rules, but its a fairly high S/N ratio with other good specs. If you are serious, i will meet up with you and let you look at it. I will absolutely NOT post pictures here. There are more feds than you guys realize, yes i am paranoid and i wont post pictures anymore... no exceptions.

Price for the carbon vas helmet, mounting setup and gen 3 pvs14 will be 3400. This is a steal of a deal, considering the helmets are usually backordered for 3 to 4 months and are now 1150 retail price. NV's with my specs are 2800(btw mine is perfect with no scratches on it anywhere) and the arm and mount are easily over 400 for both. will not split the setup AT ALL.

also have a separate XL bump fast ops corp helmet in multicam, also never worn. i bought that one and then found the carbon one. 300 on this one if you want it. no, you can't sub it out for the carbon one in the package.

again, if you want to whine about my profile being locked down, whine about no pictures, or just generally be an unsufferable see you next tuesday, im sure there are other threads to do it in.

no trades, cash only. will only meet at eds pawn parking lot. yes, you can test and look through it in daytime as well. i have the daytime cap for it.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom