89   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS PS4 - Black 1TB version - only lightly used

Zip Code: 30577

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $200

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: PS4 console and everything that comes with it including the box, EXCEPT the box list says it should have an earpiece that I cannot locate - so priced accordingly. This is the 1TB version in jet black. Shows no signs of wear.

Everything functions perfectly as it should. I had a gamer test the game play functions for me and I logged on and streamed some movies and played some DVDs and Blu-Rays and everything works great. Reset to factory settings, so it’s just like getting a new unit.

I cannot do trades on this (or the Nintendo Switch that I also have listed) since I’m selling them for an estate and the money is needed. Price is negotiable though, of course.

I am in Toccoa, but will come South as far as the Mall of GA area to help anyone buying it out.

Thanks for looking. PM is best to reach me. Though I am not always online, I will respond as soon as I see your message.

Pictures:
11-jpg.2280888

22-jpg.2280889

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom