Item Name: Primary Arms Micro Dot w/Riser

Zip Code: 30345

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: $95

Caliber: Array

Willing To Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required: No

Item Description:
Brand new. Has never been mounted. Taken out for the first time for this picture. I just sold my ar and had an acog before so had no need. It comes with a riser that has a quick release mount.

Pictures:
1397609641_1.jpg

1397609641_2.jpg

Mount it on your AR and flip up your sights. Once you turn on the optic, if your sights sit on the lower part of the optics glass, the mount is lower 1/3. If your sights align and give you a sight picture through the center of the glass, it is a cowittness mount

Mount it on your AR and flip up your sights. Once you turn on the optic, if your sights sit on the lower part of the optics glass, the mount is lower 1/3. If your sights align and give you a sight picture through the center of the glass, it is a cowittness mount

He sold the AR or good explanation.

Haha, yeah thanks, I knew that was the easy fix, but I don't have my ar anymore. HOpefully in about 5 years I'll have another one, upgraded. Right now I can tell you everything you want to know about crockpots and washing machines.

I'll try to atleast get some measurments and figure it out after work to give you some idea of what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom