Item Gone: FS *PRICE DROP* Strider Protech SnG Auto Damascus #24 of 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tfab

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
16   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS *PRICE DROP* Strider Protech SnG Auto Damascus #24 of 30

Zip Code: 30144

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $350

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have for sale a very rare Strider + Protech SnG automatic knife with Chad Nichols Damascus 3.5” blade and abalone shell push button. This knife is made in America and is #24 of only 30 made. The handle is made of black aluminum with a blue and black textured G10 scale. It currently has a MXG black titanium deep carry pocket clip installed and will also come with the original pocket clip. The automatic action is powerful and smooth at the same time, and the overall knife looks like a work of art that could handle some hard use with ease.

This is a collector piece that is no longer available in stores. I have only carried this knife twice on special occasions and is in like new condition. I originally purchased this knife new for $650.

Comes with original box and suede carrying bag. Let me know if you have any questions or would like more pictures.

I am only accepting cash offers at this time.

Pictures:
IMG_1840.jpeg
IMG_1833.jpeg
IMG_1839.jpeg
IMG_1844.jpeg
IMG_1835.jpeg
IMG_2338.jpeg
IMG_1846.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom