Item Gone: FS **PRICE DROP** FS Lynyrd Skynyrd & Kansas Concert Tickets Oct 23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electra_glide_ryder

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
41   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS **PRICE DROP** FS Lynyrd Skynyrd &amp; Kansas Concert Tickets Oct 23

Zip Code: 30110

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $75

Caliber: 38

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have 7 concert tickets & 2 VIP parking passes for sale. This concert was rescheduled from August 13 & we have another commitment for the Oct 23 date & cannot attend. These are in the covered area, section 102 at Cellaris Amphitheater. There are 4 seats together at the end of the aisle on row X and 3 seats at the end of aisle on row W. Row W seats are directly in front of the 4 seats on row X. Buy either set for $75 per ticket & 1 VIP parking pass is free. Buy all 7 & I’ll give you a deal! If you buy these tickets I will have to transfer them to you electronically so you will need the Ticketmaster app.
Kansas is the opening band! This is a great opportunity to see 2 1970’s era Southern Rock bands. Face value is much more than asking price.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom