• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Georgia Item Gone: FS Perennial High Protein Food Plots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inatree

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
9   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Perennial High Protein Food Plots

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 50

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: High protein clover food plots totally the change the health and size of the deer and antler growth.
Ive done it many times and seen the results.
See your fawns looking like yearlings, No more skinny bucks and Protein grows Antlers !
If you take care of the plots and stop the numb nuts from driving all over them the will last up to 5 years before they need to be renovated due to weeds.
The problem is that if you want and exceptional stand of very hardy clover then you plant in February and March, Nobody wants to do that.
I will.
Clover needs a chance to get as strong as possible before the summer heat makes it die back, (which is just fine) This way it will rebound as soon as the temps start to cool. Everyone thinks they are going to plant in Sept and have one those plots that they see on hunting videos. Not gonna happen!
Its too dry, Growing season is too short before dormancy, AND YOU PLANTED AT THE SAME TIME THAT ALL OTHER FOOD SOURCES WERE DRYING UP ! Its going to get devoured before it has a chance.
I am booking for late winter and early spring planting of Clover.
I also have a lab to test soil and amend the soil as necessary.
I can also test and maintain plots , fertilize and over seed etc.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom