Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Partially Converted 7.62 Saiga AK *Priced to Move*

Zip Code: 30307

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1300

Caliber: 762x39

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Made a trade I regret recently, here’s your chance to profit off of my loss and get a Russian AK on the cheap! I was in a rush to make it to another deal further out of town and only checked the barrel and internals at the meet, realizing when I got home that it was only partially converted.

The trigger has been moved forward, but the handguard retainer and trigger guard are CSS bolt on parts. It still has the Saiga FSB, gas block, and gas tube. As you can see it can take standard AKM furniture (including regular AK mags) and is fully functional, but as I’m really only interested in AKs for military clone builds I’d have to put time and money that I just don’t have into making this a true AK-103. If clone correct isn’t your thing or you’re in a better position than me to use this as the basis for a clone, I promise you won’t find another Saiga anywhere for this price right now.

The rifle has US made polymer handguards and stock, a US palm grip, and an ALG trigger. Will include one 20 round and one 30 round KCI mag. It’s a great rifle but I’m in a position where I need to pay down my student loans way more than I need to pay for clone correct conversion parts. Russian American Arms company is the importer/converter, their name is stamped on the front right of the receiver and of course it has all the Russian Saiga markings. I’d love to hold this as an investment and flip it as the prices continue to climb, but I’m a young guy who’s not in the best position to do that since I’m about to graduate from expensive ass Emory.

Checked around and this is the cheapest Saiga I can find on the internet right now, often by a significant margin. My loss is your huge gain, priced low to move quick!

*Will not respond to trade offers or offers for less than my asking price*

For this price I do not expect to have to travel more than 25ish minutes each way for a meet.

Will ship, but the buyer must pay me beforehand (I’ll FaceTime you when I send it and you can pay me then if you like) NOT via PayPal (Zelle/Cashapp/Venmo work, PayPal knows I use F&F to buy and sell optics and is holding my money) and cover ALL associated fees. If your FFL requires it come from my FFL, you’re paying my FFL’s fees. Text 661-619-4892 if you prefer.

Pictures:
76107A63-FB13-4285-BE0E-1D9FA1777685.jpeg
FE4BB4FA-1077-4B19-B84E-5A21B269D6FB.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Since I’m getting a ton of interest on this already, the first person to set a meet time with me gets it (preference towards meeting this weekend). Again I want $1300, offering me less money is a waste of both of our times lol, you’re already getting a pretty great deal here so don’t lose it trying to haggle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom