• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS New Springfield Ronin 45 commander LOTS of extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bcoots

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
106   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS New Springfield Ronin 45 commander LOTS of extras

Zip Code: 30530

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 900 for everything

Caliber: 45

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: So first I’m really torn on this one. Unfortunately had a pretty bad injury at work yesterday and have no clue how long I’ll be out so need to make sure my family has enough to go on. Just purchased this and all items. Receipts for proof if needed. It’s a Springfield 1911 in 45 acp. It is the ronin. It’s got the 4 inch barrel so great Cary size which was my intention. I got a 4 way leather carry holster by 1791. As well as two Wilson combat magazines and the theee that came with it for a total of 5 magazines. I have two different sets of new g10 cool hand grips. One in black the other in coyote. Bought to not ding wood. And 4 boxes of defense carry ammo. A box of G2 gold dots and three boxes of Winchester silver tips. Has a carrying case as well. Beautiful firearm and I can’t believe I have to already let it go but I’d rather my family eat then to have money tied in this. Any questions pm or text me.my name Brandon 706-380-3814. If I find another way before this sells I’ll be removing this

By contacting me you must be atleast 21 and legal to own a firearm in the great state of ga. Will do a small BOS just Pringle sign date no personal info needed. Need ccw

B

Pictures:
IMG_4063.jpeg
IMG_4064.jpeg
IMG_4068.jpeg
IMG_4069.jpeg
IMG_4070.jpeg
IMG_4071.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
So first I’m really torn on this one. Unfortunately had a pretty bad injury at work yesterday and have no clue how long I’ll be out so need to make sure my family has enough to go on. Just purchased this and all items. Receipts for proof if needed. It’s a Springfield 1911 in 45 acp. It is the ronin. It’s got the 4 inch barrel so great Cary size which was my intention. I got a 4 way leather carry holster by 1791. As well as two Wilson combat magazines and the theee that came with it for a total of 5 magazines. I have two different sets of new g10 cool hand grips. One in black the other in coyote. Bought to not ding wood. And 4 boxes of defense carry ammo. A box of G2 gold dots and three boxes of Winchester silver tips. Has a carrying case as well. Beautiful firearm and I can’t believe I have to already let it go but I’d rather my family eat then to have money tied in this. Any questions pm or text me.my name Brandon 706-380-3814. If I find another way before this sells I’ll be removing this

By contacting me you must be atleast 21 and legal to own a firearm in the great state of ga. Will do a small BOS just Pringle sign date no personal info needed. Need ccw

B
YOU STILL HAVE THIS ILL GIVE YOU 800

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom