• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS New Dakota Single Action Revolver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brentg

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS New Dakota Single Action Revolver

Zip Code: 30125

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $350

Caliber: .45 Long Colt

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Name, sale price, address, phone

Item Description: Very Good condition Cowboy Gun. It needs a forever home!

Pictures:
20200820_121552-jpg.2781910

20200820_121543-jpg.2781911

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I'll trade you a sandbox that my kids don't use but the cat does, a wheel barrow( has flat tire and broken handle but otherwise in excellent condition), a picture of an old man and woman (have no idea who they are) and a Craftsman lawn mower rider(ran great when I parked it behind the shed 4 years ago), PLUS I'll add $81 in rolled pennies. Let me know.

Is this an Armi San Marco imported by EMF? Does it have the firing pin in hammer and 4 click action- or is it a transfer bar safety model? Thanks

I'll trade you a sandbox that my kids don't use but the cat does, a wheel barrow( has flat tire and broken handle but otherwise in excellent condition), a picture of an old man and woman (have no idea who they are) and a Craftsman lawn mower rider(ran great when I parked it behind the shed 4 years ago), PLUS I'll add $81 in rolled pennies. Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom