Item Name: Mini 14 580 Series

Zip Code: 30076

Item is for: Sale

Sale Price: $700 OR $650 w/o ATI Stock

Caliber: .223Wylde/.223/5.56×45

Willing To Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required: No

Item Description:
Ruger Mini 14 580 Series Build Year 2005: This has the improved gas system, improved sites, however still has the standard barrel(not heavy barrel). Ruger added the heavy barrel in 2007 on the 580 series and up Mini 14's.

Excellent Condition: little wear, low rounds, bluing excellent, action smooth, bolt excellent, bore excellent, chamber excellent, crown perfect. Very low rounds. I am the second owner, I do not have the box. This rifle is priced to sell and comes with a generous amount of accessories and some Mag's to get you started.

Accessories:
*Wooden Stock(Very Good Condition, minor wear) see pic,
*John Mason Stock extension(for longer length of pull) for wood stock, see pic
*NIB Hogue Over-Mold Traditional Style Stock, see pic
*ATI Strike Force Tactical Stock with Enhancements(Aluminum rails)(Forward Grip), see pic
*Stock Ruger Hand Guard, Chaote Hand Guard, see pic
*Stock Ruger Rings, see pic
*Accu Strut barrel clamp accuriser, helps stop the inherent rounds stringing(fliers) when the barrel gets hot, see pic
*GG&G Weaver Rail adapter fastens over chamber replaces stock rings, does not interfere with rounds ejecting, holds 0 does not vibrate loose like similar designs(B Square) that use the bolt hold back plate to fasten, see pic
*Amega Mini 14 Scout Rail Forward Weaver Rail, turns traditional stock mini14 into scout configuration, see pic
*2 ruger 5 round mags, 2 Ruger 20 Round mags, see pic (For $25 add two Tapco Gen2 30 rounders like new)

*All hardware for stocks and accessories are included, no missing parts! Extra fasteners for ATI stock as well.

*Serious Inquiries ONLY Please, Low Ballers will not get an answer
PLEASE DO NOT have me put this item on hold for days pending sale, only to cancel at the last minute. I am an honest and fair guy and want you to be happy with your purchase. I will be more than happy to disclose at length any info you require regarding this particular firearm to help you make your decision. If you cancel a couple hours before our meeting after setting a time and a place I will ding your rating. Having me hold this item for days and then canceling takes the item out of circulation and causes me to lose the opportunity to sell it to someone else.
I understand
and am OK with re-scheduling due to unforeseen, or extenuating circumstances, I realize things happen in life.

Logistics are important I work 7 days a week so driving half way across GA for a deal is a no go.

The Red Dot on the Rail in the Pics is not for sale. Pics show different configurations, current configuration is Hogue overmold with scout rail. I can e-mail additional pics of crown, chamber and upper without stock on, for further review.

Thanks for looking All!
[Broken External Image]:
[Broken External Image]:
[Broken External Image]:
[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:
[Broken External Image]:
[Broken External Image]:
[Broken External Image]:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.