Item Name: Item Gone: FS Maverick 88 Never been fired, W/ Ammo

Zip Code: 30905

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $180

Caliber: 12gauge

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Goodevening.

My family and I have just moved here for the Army and are trying to get rid of some unused guns to afford a down payment on a new vehicle.

This is a brand new Mossberg Maverick 88 with a velcro side saddle and ammo. The ammo is 00 Buckshot. No rounds have ever been fired.

Asking 180.

Pictures:
IMG_1069.jpg
IMG_1072.jpg
IMG_1070.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Goodevening.

My family and I have just moved here for the Army and are trying to get rid of some unused guns to afford a down payment on a new vehicle.

This is a brand new Mossberg Maverick 88 with a velcro side saddle and ammo. The ammo is 00 Buckshot. No rounds have ever been fired.

Asking 180.
Goodevening.

Asking 180.
Is this shotgun this available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom