• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS Manhurin Match MR 32 .32 S&W Long Match Target Revolver

Status
Not open for further replies.

TLo

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
35   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Manhurin Match MR 32 .32 S&W Long Match Target Revolver

Zip Code: 30518

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 850

Caliber: .32 S&W Long

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: So here's one you don't see every day! It is so unusual it doesn't even show up in the 34th edition of the Blue Book. Looks like brand new 6" barrel versions are upwards of $2000 retail. This is a target revolver made for shooting olympic style slow centerfire games. 5" Barrel. It is made by Manhurin in France. Single action only, with a nice light crisp trigger pull. I have a medium sized hand, and the grip fits me nicely. These guns are designed to shoot wadcutter loads, but they will shoot others (I assume - depends on how the OAL mates with the cylinder). When purchased by my dad, the gun arrived with a piece of the grip cracked off. I very carefully glued this back on and it seems very solid. You can see it in the picture of the butt end. I do have multiple hundreds of new starline brass and a set of RCBS dies that can go along with it (extra $$ of course).

Pictures:
dsc_0430-jpg.2773810

dsc_0431-jpg.2773811

dsc_0432-jpg.2773812

dsc_0433-jpg.2773813

dsc_0434-jpg.2773814

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom