Reaction score
Item Name: FS AK M70 N-PAP "Pic's Up"!

Zip Code: 30076

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $650 or $725

Caliber: 7.62x39

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Maybe

Item Description: Roughly 30 rounds through her for function. Serb M70, N-PAP. Recent purchase. I purchased this N-PAP in January and two weeks ago I scored the milled receiver AK I had been waiting for since I became an enthusiast. I need to thin out my collection so the N-Pap is up for sale. Sites Are Good! Tapco double hook trigger. Rifle in Excellent Condition. Impeccably cleaned and well oiled. This is essentially a new N-PAP, so save on shipping, tax and FFL. Priced to sell, no low balling. If I don't sell it no worries happy to be "stuck with it" haha. thanks!

Package 1. The rifle currently has a Tapco gen 2 collapsible stock which is definitely a step up from their(Tapco) gen 1 N-PAP stocks being more robust at the trunnion. It has a front drop in rail system from 2Alpha Arms which drops in flush replacing the wood hand guards with excellent fitment and a Echo93 single point sling adapter. The original wood furniture with hardware(unblemished) is also included of course. 2 Tapco 30 rounders. This package is $650.

Package 2. Is package 1 plus a RS Regulate AK 310 mount which is the full length lower side rail mount with the AKR upper which sits almost flush and center on the dust cover. The most squared away optics side mount system for the Yugo pattern AK's!
This is a $125 value, add $75 to package 1: $725.

[Broken External Image]:
[Broken External Image]:
http:
//i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii294/AdesteAnimo/N-PAP%203.jpg

[Broken External Image]:
[Broken External Image]:
[Broken External Image]:
Bipod and front sling swivel not included.

I work 7 days a week 8-12 hours a day. I need to meet at a location in Sandy Springs in the evening for exchange. The location is easily accessible from Ga. 400 or 285. That is the only way I can do it. With the increasing risk of looming gun legislation and regulations I am seriously considering a bill of sale for the first time. Lets talk about it if you're a serious inquirer. I am fair, honest and have great ratings so looking for the same.
Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom