Reaction score
Item Name: FS M4-72 Severe-Duty Compensator

Zip Code: 30253

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $75

Caliber: .223/5.56 AR15

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This compensator was purchased on 4/30 and used once on 5/3 for about 500 rounds where it performed flawlessly. I was impressed with the reduction in muzzle rise and recoil.

I was fortunate enough to win a new high end compensator on 5/4, therefore this item is now on the market. I've reduced the price from the $98 I paid due to the "idiot scratch" incurred during install.

The details below are from the manufacture's website:

Maximum Recoil Reduction in a Compact, Rugged Design.

Features an innovative reverse venting triple baffle design for the highest recoil reduction in its class. Closed bottom construction combined with upward biased venting effectively eliminates both muzzle rise and dust signature. Precision machined from heat treated stainless steel for superior durability, the M472 can withstand the extreme heat of combat conditions without being subject to rapid erosion. Available with an advanced Ionbond® high temperature CrCN coating (matte black), or stainless steel in-the-white (satin grey). Accu-Washer™ Muzzle Alignment System required for installation.

.223/5.56mm model is designed to fit M4/M16/AR15 style rifles and features 1/2-28 threads. Delivers industry leading recoil reduction of 73-75% for standard 223 Remington. Will accept many devices designed to fit over the standard A2 flash suppressor.

223 Caliber / 5.56mm
  • Thread: 1/2-28 TPI
  • Length: 2.250″
  • Diameter: 0.865″
  • Weight: 2.6 oz.
Accu-Washer™ Muzzle Alignment System recommended for installation to achieve best performance (not included). Caution: Do not use crush washers with this product.

Pictures:
m472-jpg.733861

m4-72-tactical-compensator

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom