Item Name: Item Gone: FS LNIB CZ P09 ODG

Zip Code: 30056

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 500

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: Simple BOS and peak at CCWP

Item Description: New in box CZ P09 ODG with 2-19 round magazines, box and docs just like factory new.

From CZ’s website…..

The P-09 is our full-size polymer offering, boasting an impressive 19+1 capacity in its flush-fitting magazine – unsurpassed by any other 9mm service pistol. Featuring the versatile Omega trigger system, the P-09 is shipped with decockers installed but can easily be converted to a manual safety with the supplied parts and instructions. Also included are small, medium and large backstraps that allow the user to customize the pistol’s grip to their hand while retaining the natural point of aim that CZ handguns are known for. With an integrated 1913 Picatinny rail, the P-09 is readily adaptable to low-light situations. The Omega DA/SA trigger provides crisp single action trigger break, while providing the safety of a DA first-pull option.

$500 FIRM

By contacting me about the listed firearm (handgun, shotgun or rifle), you affirm that you are a GA resident, at least 21 years-of-age, legally eligible to purchase and or possess the aforementioned firearm ( handgun, shotgun or rifle ) in the state of Georgia and that aforementioned is for your personal use.**

***Due to recent dealings with member(s) who did not meet the legal requirements for a transfer of a firearm, I reserve the right to cancel any agreement if the aforementioned legal requirements are not met. All trades/sales will be agreed upon in PM only. (Once date, place and time have been agreed thru pm, I have no issue communicating through text messages.)***

Pictures:
IMG_1418.png

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom