Reaction score
Item Name: FS Like New Bushmaster brand .450 Bushmaster Upper With Magazine

Zip Code: 30607

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $500 - see description for additoinal options

Caliber: .450 Bushmaster

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Put the hammer to hogs, deer, or anything else with this like new .450 Bushmaster AR-15 complete upper reciever. This weapon has had approximately 15 rounds fired through it (look at that immaculate brass deflector), and has been well stored and maintained throughout its lifetime. This item is no longer available from Bushmaster, so get it while you can!

The base price of $500 gets you the upper in like new condition, complete with bolt carrier group, charging handle, and single stack magazine (an original value of $650, and a savings of over 20%).

For an additional $160 I will include the optic assembly that is currently on the rifle. This is a Nikon Buckmaster II 4-12x40mm BDC scope and a single piece Nikon m223 riflescope mount (an original value of $200). These high-quality Nikon scopes are no longer in production, and this individual has only ever been used on this upper. If this option is selected you'll be ready to shoot right out of the box, with a presighted optic and the proven massive knockdown power of .450 Bushmaster.

Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions, additional images are available on request. I hope to hear from you soon!

Note: weapon light not included.

Pictures:
complete-png.3068155

deflector-png.3068157

disassembled-png.3068158

internal-png.3068159

mag-png.3068160

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom