Item Gone: FS Koenig Arius. From Latest Drop (Gen 4, Batch 12). BNIB: $680

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogtown Darren

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
287   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Koenig Arius. From Latest Drop (Gen 4, Batch 12). BNIB: $680

Zip Code: 30127

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $680

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For Sale: Koenig Arius. From the latest drop (Gen 4, Batch 12). Bought it from USAMB, arrived about a week ago.

Gonna be real with y’all: This knife is fantastic. Absolutely fantastic in every possible way. The finest knife I’ve ever owned. So why sell it?

Truth is, this knife scares me to death. I’m scared to carry it, I’m afraid my car keys will scratch it up. I’m scared to flip it around the house, I’m afraid I’ll drop it and ding it up.

I’ve come to the realization that I have no business owning a knife this nice.

It's absolutely 100% mint. Comes with the box, cleaning cloth, docs, etc...just like it came from Koenig.

Table price was $730. I'm asking $680. No trades. Willing to meet in the Hiram/Powder Springs and surrounding areas. I work in Marietta, so I can meet in that area, as well, if that helps anybody out.

Willing to ship for an additional $10. Payment via PayPal F&F or Venmo.

Thanks for looking!

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
IMG_6279.jpeg
IMG_6280.jpeg
IMG_6281.jpeg
IMG_6282.jpeg
IMG_6278.jpeg
IMG_6283.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom