• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS Knights Armament SR-15 Mod 2 complete ambi 'firearm' lower, new - $750

Status
Not open for further replies.

lisztomania7

Default rank <1500 posts
Mall Ninja
120   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Knights Armament SR-15 Mod 2 complete ambi 'firearm' lower, new - $750

Zip Code: 30047

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $750

Caliber: 5.56 (or 300 blackout)

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Selling a new complete lower that I bought for a project which never materialized. This is a complete, Mod 2 ambidextrous lower, and is considered a 'firearm' upon purchase. (So, even though it comes with the LMT stock, this can be removed and a brace can still be used to make this into a pistol build if desired.) Includes the box and manual.

This has never been fired. It's sat in my safe, and as a result has acquired one scratch which tore at the finish. I zoomed in on this point in the pictures.

$750 in Lilburn, price is firm. I don't want a bill of sale, but will need to glance at your valid GA Weapons Carry permit, and you must be generally non-sketchy. Thanks ODT!!

Pictures:
5byxungatquv5izjopuldq-jpg.2176855

xqv-xjg-rwglutpitazu7w-jpg.2176856

lzecf-yas3ymokx2zguyiw-jpg.2176857

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom