• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS Kent Coffey chest of drawers

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam7414

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
7   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Kent Coffey chest of drawers

Zip Code: 31407

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $325

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For sale is an American-made all wood Kent-Coffey chest of drawers with a burled walnut finish. This classic piece is going for $500+ online (plus shipping, if you can find one). I picked it up in college because I wanted an American made chest of drawers for my apartment. I would love to keep it but the mid-century modern styling doesn't fit with my wife's French country decor.

This is a very solid piece that will hold a closet's worth of clothes. Based in the Mecca of furniture manufacturing, High Point, NC, Kent-Coffey went out of business in the early 60's so this piece is at least 50 years old. It has a few marks from use as is to be expected but I think it looks great to be twice my age.

I have a truck toolbox and dresser for sale as well. I'm willing to make a deal if you want more than one of the pieces.

51.5" tall
44" wide (base)
21" deep (base)

Pictures:
00808_ibg31wo3dch_600x450-jpg.460403

00y0y_aivmqolmry_600x450-jpg.460404

00808_ibg31wo3dch_600x450-1-jpg.460405

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom