• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS Kel-tec cmr30

Status
Not open for further replies.
10   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Kel-tec cmr30

Zip Code: 30530

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 515

Caliber: 22Mag

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hello, New member here, Bought the pmr30 so selling the cmr30, never fired just dressed up. Barrel has high temp carbon fiber vinyl that can be easily removed if desired. Comes with everything you see in the picture

Must show valid GA ID and must be able to legally obtain a firearm

Pictures:
63040634-72EB-48C5-98C7-29B2F1A177BB.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Hello, New member here, Bought the pmr30 so selling the cmr30, never fired just dressed up. Barrel has high temp carbon fiber vinyl that can be easily removed if desired. Comes with everything you see in the picture

Must show valid GA ID and must be able to legally obtain a firearm
**Great Price **
I have both the CMR and PMR for a few years, shot over 3000 rounds of all types of 22mag, and have had no serious problems. Yup, These 22mags work well in a semiauto.
For anyone considering this CMR, the factory in South Carolina gives a lifetime watrrety.

**Great Price **
I have both the CMR and PMR for a few years, shot over 3000 rounds of all types of 22mag, and have had no serious problems. Yup, These 22mags work well in a semiauto.
For anyone considering this CMR, the factory in South Carolina gives a lifetime watrrety.
I've shot my brothers, it's a great firearm, fun as hell with no recoil. Trying to make some room in the safe. Appreciate the comment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom