Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS JP 18 inch riffle - 3 gun optimized

Zip Code: 30047

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1250

Caliber: 223_556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I'm selling my 3 gun rifle that I used for 2 seasons. $1250. 18 inch JP riffle in a vltor upper, with matched JP light bolt and buffer. Riffle system with flat tubbs spring. Lower is Noveske v2 with geissele 3 gun trigger, so light around 80% of my geissele national match. Magpul PRS to balance the rifle. Very flat shooting and accurate to use 75gr match ammo.

Pictures:
CDBC65B4-DC4C-47CB-8764-C019F0D17DD4.jpeg
0B074CC7-C2CF-4F61-A4A2-A7867EB351C2.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Super match barrel 1/8 twist with stainless SJC titan muzzle break. The bolt is matched with the barrel (I got it together as a package) Probably a 2lbs crisp trigger by Geissele. Battle arms develop safety with a thin lever on one side so that it doesn't interfere with the trigger finger.

Attachments

• IMG_5086 Medium.png
    IMG_5086 Medium.png
    551 KB · Views: 3
Super match barrel 1/8 twist with stainless SJC titan muzzle break. The bolt is matched with the barrel (I got it together as a package) Probably a 2lbs crisp trigger by Geissele. Battle arms develop safety with a thin lever on one side so that it doesn't interfere with the trigger finger.
Just check your pm’s. Sent you my phone number, that would be easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom