• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS intratec dc tec9

Status
Not open for further replies.

corvo

Default rank <300 posts Supporter
Tracker
32   2
Reaction score
Item Name: FS intratec dc tec9

Zip Code: 30662

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $800

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For sale is THE GUN that brought on the 1994 Gun Control act of 1994 and signed into law by President Clinton and was actually mentioned in the law. An Intratec DC Tec-9. Comes with a 6" screw on barrel extension, 3 30rd mags and case. Latches on case won't snap close ,but considering it's the original case and it's over 25 years old, you get the point. These haven't been made for over 25 years and will not ever be made again. Own a piece of history. $800 for all

Pictures:
tec-9-jpg.3312184

tec-9-jpg.3312185

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
What a great piece of history always wanted one of these,I know that you are asking 800.00 for this weapon and am sure that it is worth every penny and one l question is does it have a good cycle of fire and have you fired it lately just wanting the info for mysel.will send a spm to you in the am if gone my loss and thanks for your time.

Sorry I haven't responded back sooner. As I've told a couple of other people interested in my gun, these guns are
very prone to misfiring and jamming. They were cheaply made. Having said that, this is without a doubt, the FUNNEST gun to shoot I have ever owned and I've owned two of these. A good gunsmith might be able to do something to make it cycle better. Am going Monday, weather permitting to fire it and make sure everything works right. Will message you Tuesday with the results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom