• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS I hate it but just realized my heart wanted, what my Brain knew was wrong..

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinkyDau

Coast Guard Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
Your only as good as your word!
171   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS I hate it but just realized my heart wanted, what my Brain knew was wrong..

Zip Code: 30540

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $900.00

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Due to medical issues I have decided to find Gizmo a new home..Sometimes our hearts ignore common sense..After yesterday and the great time I had, It worn me out..Came home took Gizzy out to do his business...I sat down in the recliner put on the C-pap mask, turned the Oxygen concentrator. I planed to rest and regain my strength, well the powers that be decided that wasn't going to happen..I leaned back and the recliner back broke, another night of no sleep..
Gizmo was just getting in the swing of doing most of his business out side..l just can't take him out like I should do, so I am looking for a new home for him.
1st shots were done by the breeder, full Vet check up and he is free of any problems..
When I brought him home I had the second serious of shot and also I had the Vet here check him out with nothing but positive things to say. On the 16 he is due for his next serious of shots..I did not chip him yet, I was going to do it when he had his last of 4 shots given.. I don't have papers but these Cavalier King Charles Spaniels are expensive, I was lucky and found him for $900.00 that is before the Vets visit..I hate it but the re home fee will be the same.This breed goes any where from 2,500 to 4,500. It excited my wife when she saw pic's of another one..I wish I could but Common sense has to prevail. I saved for awhile for this..Just sucks to get a wake up call..Thanks for looking, PM is best. Now to look for a power recliner O'boy.. I will be posting on Craig list soon..The go like hot cakes. @Bear44 Thanks for all the help

Pictures:
gizmo4.jpg
gizmo7.jpg
gizmo2.jpg
Gizmo1.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
How long have you had that pup When I sell a pup I give the new owners 2 weeks for a return the pup for a full refund long as it's just like the day the bought it Does not matter what the reason is Most good breeders do the same Call them most likely they can have the pup sold in a day or so

How long have you had that pup When I sell a pup I give the new owners 2 weeks for a return the pup for a full refund long as it's just like the day the bought it Does not matter what the reason is Most good breeders do the same Call them most likely they can have the pup sold in a day or so
I sent a message and it was two week ago today..But thanks. I just posted on Craigs list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom