28   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS House Coming Soon North Cherokee County $350,000

Zip Code: 30114

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 350

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a 3 bed 2.5 bath house located on the north end of Cherokee County in the Clayton Community that will be going on the market in the next week or so. House is apex 1700 ft and It sits on roughly 1.5 acres and is quiet and secluded. I believe there is a little acreage available adjacent to the property that is getting going to be available.

Granite tops and flooring are scheduled to be installed this week and should get us close to ready to market. We have a little bit of work left but if someone is interested it gives them a chance to lock before rates go up in a couple of weeks.

If any body has any serious interest ill be glad to talk to them. My partner is a RE agent and will list it next week. Just figured I would toss out here in case anyone was interested.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom