Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS HONDA REC9N 250 3k

Zip Code: 30605

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 3,000

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: 3000 cash. And a simple bill of sale for both of us

Item Description: Just putting this out there. Taxes hit us hard and need some cash

***---$3,000---***
-not looking for trades at this time-

I love this thing. Starts right up (electric start with pull sting backup) everything works, never driven hard it's simply a backyard rider. Very low hours, and always covered in barn/garage.

I have a video of start up n drive, but ODT only does pictures.

New Battery
New Air Filter
New Spark plug

I bought it New from Honda in chatanooga in 2016, but I think it's a 2015, I'll have to double the "pink slip"

It is a manumatic, straight shift no clutch. Reverse works perfectly, all lights, switches, etc works great. Plastics are great, no cracks or UV fades. Tires all hold air perfectly.

Again, I'm in no hurry to sell, I still enjoy riding this from time to time, so no, I'm not going to be low balled, I know what I want for it.

I did install a plate ball mount on it, only used to pull my John boat around (when I had it) no ball but plate hitch stays on it.

If you like to cone pick it up, I'm just north of Athens, serious inquiries are welcome to drive it around the acreage.

Note: the only con I have of this is when cold, shifting from 1st to 2nd is very stiff, was this way from purchase. I reached out to Honda chatanooga, they said to bring in, pay 450$, if they decide its a warrenty issue they will refund me and any parts & labor after that. It hasn't been worth the trip yet, and only happens when cold. After about 5 min of slowly driving around it never misses a beat.
Also note: I had a mouse chew a cable some years back (during winter storage) and I reconnected and heat shrinked it

I have been riding it more lately, toddler loves the rides. It's the dustiest/dirtiest it's ever been (see photos)
No caked on mud or grease

If you need more pictures just ask

If at some point we share phone #'s I can start it up for you so you can hear before you come out if you like.

Pictures:
20230503_170859.jpg
20230503_170848.jpg
20230325_181510.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom