Reaction score
Item Name: FS H&R .22lr Snub Nose Revolver - $170

Zip Code: 30101

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: $170

Caliber: .22lr

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hi ODT Friends! Up for sale is a 8/10 condition H&R 929 .22lr revolver made in 1976. Blue is almost flawless, 9 shot cylinder, 3 in barrel, swing out cylinder, all-steel construction. Functions beautifully and ate many different brands of ammo no problem and accurate with it all too.

Double action is very smooth and SA is very crisp. Be warned SA is light (but not hair trigger light) so without good trigger discipline a kid learning to shoot could pop one off negligently at the range (thankfully for my son it was pointed downrange so was a good teaching moment). Trigger sear was not modified (I pulled it to check) just light from the factory. Just make sure you thumb that hammer with some authority so engage the sear when shooting SA.

One cool feature, due to the design of the cylinder having a rim to prevent getting hurt if the case rim ever blows out, the firing fin never touches the cylinder during dry fire. So you can practice trigger control via dry fire like this gun’s centerfire cousins. Has hammer safety with a floating firing pin, so no ill effects from dry fire in that regard either.

This is a great plinker or kit gun. I have throughly enjoyed it and think you will too. PM if interested. Price is firm. Can meet in Acworth (NW Cobb portion) or at Cabelas in Acworth too. Thanks ODT!

Pictures:
8a5267fc-45ff-4bfa-bb45-96cfed16da8e-jpeg.2285362

35280687-a010-4cab-9cb8-0355e82dc715-jpeg.2285363

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I had one of these, built in the late 1950's.
Very good plinker, training gun, and hiking companion (I kept the first 2 chambers loaded with snakeshot shells).
GLWS

Item Name: FS H&R .22lr Snub Nose Revolver - $170

Zip Code: 30101

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: $170

Caliber: .22lr

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hi ODT Friends! Up for sale is a 8/10 condition H&R 929 .22lr revolver made in 1976. Blue is almost flawless, 9 shot cylinder, 3 in barrel, swing out cylinder, all-steel construction. Functions beautifully and ate many different brands of ammo no problem and accurate with it all too.

Double action is very smooth and SA is very crisp. Be warned SA is light (but not hair trigger light) so without good trigger discipline a kid learning to shoot could pop one off negligently at the range (thankfully for my son it was pointed downrange so was a good teaching moment). Trigger sear was not modified (I pulled it to check) just light from the factory. Just make sure you thumb that hammer with some authority so engage the sear when shooting SA.

One cool feature, due to the design of the cylinder having a rim to prevent getting hurt if the case rim ever blows out, the firing fin never touches the cylinder during dry fire. So you can practice trigger control via dry fire like this gun’s centerfire cousins. Has hammer safety with a floating firing pin, so no ill effects from dry fire in that regard either.

This is a great plinker or kit gun. I have throughly enjoyed it and think you will too. PM if interested. Price is firm. Can meet in Acworth (NW Cobb portion) or at Cabelas in Acworth too. Thanks ODT!

Pictures:
8a5267fc-45ff-4bfa-bb45-96cfed16da8e-jpeg.2285362

35280687-a010-4cab-9cb8-0355e82dc715-jpeg.2285363
Is this available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom