• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS Gunsmith special!! With many extra parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gene841

Default rank <200 posts
ODT Junkie!
80   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Gunsmith special!! With many extra parts.

Zip Code: 30540

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 80.00

Caliber: Other

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Two 25 auto Raven MP-25 guns. The one pictured with the white grips will fire intermittently, sometimes it will fire a few rounds and then
then when the trigger is pulled it won't fire. I only tested it once when it did this, I am no gunsmith and I very well may have assembled something wrong.
The one with the wooden grips will not let the magazine fully insert into the mag well, possibly a light filing on the inside of the mag well would remedy this,
but not sure. There are many extra parts included, with two extra slides, three total factory mags, extra firing pin, many roll pins and springs. Look at the pics
that show all the extra parts that are included. if there are any questions, just PM me anytime. my name is Gene. ...

Pictures:
IMG_20220927_121206427.jpg
IMG_20220927_121549999.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I wish you were closer. The grip on the right side covers the sear’s arm , something is bent, or not assembled correctly and that’s why you are having it not fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom