Item Name: Item Gone: FS Gone

Zip Code: 30165

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1

Caliber: Other

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Gone

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Glock 43x package complete with Holosun, Grey Ghost Precision Slide, Aftermarket Trigger, TLR6 w/Laser, Hogue Slip On, IWB Holster, (6) Factory Mags, & (1) Shield Mag. The cost to build this package would be close to $1,400. The original black mag release is included in case you don't like the "Blue HYVE". This weapon has been carried but not much, it does have one mark on the corner of the Holosun (see pic). Will trade for tactical weapons or accessories: Night Vision/Thermal, MCX Upper kit, S&W 4" or 6", Sights, Stribog 3, Scorpion Micro 3, CP33, factory Mid Grade ARs, PSA ARV, etc... Can add or take cash as needed. View attachment 5330545View attachment 5330546View attachment 5330547View attachment 5330548View attachment 5330549View attachment 5330550Not Included in this Package: I also have (6) Shield Mags with Shield Mag Release available to add or sell seperately.
That’s a great deal! I’ll take it! I’ll PM for the meet.

Glock 43x package complete with Holosun, Grey Ghost Precision Slide, Aftermarket Trigger, TLR6 w/Laser, Hogue Slip On, IWB Holster, (6) Factory Mags, & (1) Shield Mag. The cost to build this package would be close to $1,400. The original black mag release is included in case you don't like the "Blue HYVE". This weapon has been carried but not much, it does have one mark on the corner of the Holosun (see pic). Will trade for tactical weapons or accessories: Night Vision/Thermal, MCX Upper kit, S&W 4" or 6", Sights, Stribog 3, Scorpion Micro 3, CP33, factory Mid Grade ARs, PSA ARV, etc... Can add or take cash as needed. View attachment 5330545View attachment 5330546View attachment 5330547View attachment 5330548View attachment 5330549View attachment 5330550Not Included in this Package: I also have (6) Shield Mags with Shield Mag Release available to add or sell seperately.
trade for a Springfield saint that's only had a mag through it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom