• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Georgia Item Gone: FS Glock special release of Gen 1 Model 17, 9mm. New, in presentation box...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc1956

Default rank <200 posts Supporter
Hunter
19   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Glock special release of Gen 1 Model 17, 9mm. New, in presentation box...

Zip Code: 30542

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 580.00

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is an awesome special edition from Glock. The original Model 17 9mm pistol. Special presentation outer box, Certificate of Authenticity, reproduction of the original Tupperware storage box, unique serial number ending in “GEN1” and the frame is the same as the original P80 with smooth finish and a single pin. What a great addition to a Glock collection! Brand new, unfired and in original shipping box. $580 cash. I am in Flowery Branch and will consider driving a reasonable distance to meet. I would prefer to see your carry permit or your Georgia drivers license. A great gift for yourself or any Glock fan. I try to answer questions within a few hours. Thanks!

Pictures:
Glock 17 Classic (1).jpg
Glock 17 Classic (2).jpg
Glock 17 Classic (3).jpg
Glock 17 Classic (4).jpg
Glock 17 Classic (5).jpg
Glock 17 Classic (7).jpg
Glock 17 Classic (8).jpg
Glock 17 Classic (9).jpg
Glock 17 Classic (10).jpg
Glock 17 Classic (11).jpg
Glock 17 Classic (12).jpg
Glock COA.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom