Reaction score
Item Name: FS Glock 45 9mm w/Ameriglo NS, lightly used - $550

Zip Code: 30047

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $550 FIRM

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Having our first baby, so it's time to liquidate some guns that don't see enough use. I recently purchased this new at the gun store - a bit of an impulse buy, since I'm an HK shooter (and former Glock fanboy) and wanted to scratch an itch by trying the Gen 5. I wasn't disappointed - the Gen 5's are great, and almost have me converting back. (Almost) ;)

I shot exactly 446 rounds through it since leaving the factory. 100% perfect operation, and ejects in a long consistent arc at 3:00. Includes the pistol with everything from the factory - Ameriglo night sights, three mags, Glock tool/brush/backstraps, manual, etc. Also includes Fixxer $13 aluminum plug from Amazon to fill the empty space behind the magwell - this is very easily removed in about five seconds if desired. Nice smiley on the barrel - I just broke it in for you, and you'll save well over $100 from what I paid.

$550 in Lilburn, price is completely firm - other offers will be ignored, and I can't do any trades at this time. I don't want a bill of sale, but will need to glance at your valid GA Weapons Carry permit, and you must be generally non-sketchy. Thanks ODT!!

Pictures:
6tixtaciqxgstsckqvoqmq-jpg.2189357

kq-0jw-oqo2epqmu14e1ug-jpg.2189358

6wpd5qk3txe49cn2zeai8g-jpg.2189359

co5rkbqrscicdb9hecuuwg-jpg.2189361

ni-h9iu3slyq5bbctqykga-jpg.2189362

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom