• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS Glock 43 with extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

GunGirlJaclyn

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
40   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Glock 43 with extras

Zip Code: 31419

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $550

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Item Description: I've decided to sell one of my Glock 43s. I have some money in this gun...just dont need 2 of them right now... would like to get some Christmas money.

Here's what I've got:

-Glock 43 with box, docs, lock, loader, 2 mags & stock sights
-1 mag has a strike industry +2 extension/ or will have a Ghost +2 extension..... depends on which one I don't like best:)
-has Overwatch Presicion D.A.T Trigger.... it has midnight blue trigger and safety.... has a very nice crisp feel, shortened pre-travel.
- mikes pocket holster
- will come with a box of tulammo 115gr fmj and 1 mag full of federal hst 124gr hollow points.
- AmeriGlo Fiber red front sight and black steel rear sight in the mail.... will sell for an extra $50.

Here's how much I have in it:
Glock 43- $469.99 plus tax
D.A.T trigger- $140 shipped
+2 extension-$20
50rds of Tulammo and 6 federal hst hps -Free if you buy gun

Total- $662.89

So for $550, I say your getting a pretty good deal. Gun has about 200 rds thru it if that. I'm pretty firm on my price. Just seeing if anyone is interested in it. Send me a pm if your interested. Thanks

Jaclyn

Pictures:
image-jpg.983736

image-jpg.983739

image-jpg.983740

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom